Mississippi always puts their neighbors and customers First! Great Job. https://t.co/ZqrUXPlnb8
Cathodic Protection for Underground Storage Tanks
Cathodic protection for underground storage tank
For UST OwnersAllow Southern Cathodic Protection Company to assist you in protecting your investment by preventing leaks and meeting state and federal regulations for underground storage tanks and piping.
Even without the strigent EPA regulations mandating corrosion control on underground storage tanks, a sound leak control program makes economic sense. Southern Cathodic Protection Company provides professional engineering services to assist tank owners in preventing leaks and achieving regulatory compliance.
These services include:
- Corrosion Surveys to collect site specific information concerning soil characteristics, resistivity, electrical continuity, stray currents and interference.
- Statistical Corrosion Probability (SCP) analysis for evaluating underground storage tank suitability for upgrading with cathodic protection in accordance with ASTM standards.
- Testing and Design of tanks and piping, provided by registered Professional Engineers and NACE International Certified Corrosion Specialists, insures optimum corrosion control and operating efficiency.
- Cathodic Protection Installations extend the life of both tanks and piping indefinitely. The cathodic protection cost represents a mere fraction of tank replacement costs. Cathodic protection can be applied to old or new tanks without disrupting operations.
- Remote Monitoring uses computers and modems to automatically acquire and verify cathodic protection operating data while maintaining required records.
- Statistical Inventory Control utilizes daily stick readings to economically meet EPA tank tightness and monthly monitoring requirements.
- Environmental Assessment is performed for buyers and sellers to protect against financial liability resulting from contaminated soils.
Impressed Current Cathodic Protection System